How To Inspect Element On Mac? Inspect Element is a component for practically any UI or UI engineer investigating, the UI or making transitory alters to HTML or CSS content.
This element is pre-actuated for Chrome and Firefox programs and can be seen with the correct mouse button. So, the same feature must be enabled first for Safari users running on a Mac before they can check web items easily.
How To Inspect Element on Mac?
1. How To Inspect Element on Mac using Safari?
- The first step is to enable the developer menu. To do that, open a Safari browser and click on Safari → Preferences.
- Click on Advanced. and then select the Show Development menu in the menu bar check box.
- The Inspect Element feature is now enabled. To cross-check, one can simply open any URL in Safari and right-click the mouse button to check if the option is enabled.
Also Read About: How to Change Hotspot Name
2. Open Inspect Element on Mac
This is how you inspect any website on your Browser
- Open the website you’d want to inspect.
- Right-click and select Inspect.
3. How to inspect Element on Macbook air?
Right-click on any part of the page and click on the Inspect Element. Right-clicking on a particular page element opens that element in Inspector view easily. Select Tools → Web Developers → Inspector on the top menu bar. You can also use the shortcut control-shift-C on Windows and command-option-C on macOS.
4. How to open Inspect Element on Mac?
When you need to inspect the styles or attributes of a DOM node, then right-click the element and select Inspect. And you can also press Command + Option + C (Mac) or Ctrl + Shift + C (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS).
5. How to Inspect Element in Safari Browser in Windows?
On the Safari menu bar, click Safari → Settings and select the Advanced tab. OR right-click and press “Inspect Item”.
6. Inspect Web Page Elements
Do you recall how to open the Inspect Element? Right-click and click Inspect Element, or click Command + Option + i on Mac or F12 on PC. So In the search field, you can enter whatever you want to search for on this web page and it will be displayed in this pane.
7. How to Permanently Edit a Website with Inspect Element?
Visit an internet page where you would like to form permanent changes. Switch to the Sources panel in Developer Tools. Click on the icon with the two arrows pointing to the left and choose Overrides from the menu. Select “override configuration” and choose an area folder where you would like to store overrides.
How to get Inspect Element on the iPhone?
- You first need to open Safari on your iPhone and then open which website you’d like to inspect.
- After that, open Safari on your Apple Mac. You should activate the Developer menu by selecting the Safari → Settings → Advanced → Show Development Menu in the Menu Bar check box.
- Then, You should now see the Expand option in the top menu bar. Click on it to see the option iPhone. Hang your cursor over it to see the currently open page in Safari on your iPhone.
- Then, click the page to display the Web Inspector window for the iPhone page. Is it cool?
- So, the better feature is that when you highlight an item in the Web Inspector, it’ll be highlighted in real-time on your iPhone. This means that you know exactly what you are inspecting when looking at the elements.
How to Remove Inspect Element?
Right Click. F12. Ctrl + Shift + I. Ctrl + Shift + J.
Inspect Element Developer Tools
One of the simplest ways to examine a selected web item in Chrome is to easily right-click on that particular item and choose the Inspect option. Just Clicking on the Inspect option within the context menu will directly open the developer tools, including the editor, console, sources, and other tools easily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some Queries related to “How To Inspect Element On Mac?”.
Why can’t I Inspect it on my Mac?
Simply just enable Show Developer Menu on the Advanced tab of Safari Settings. Just Right-clicking on the page enables the Inspect Element option.
Can you inspect on safari?
Yes, In your Safari menu bar, click Safari → Preferences, then select the Advanced tab. You can also right-click and press “Inspect Item”.
Where is the menu bar on Mac?
The menu bar extends across the highest of your Mac screen. Use the menus and icons on the menu bar to settle on commands, perform tasks, and check status.
Once you learn about the basics of your browser’s inspect tool. you might realize just how much information about your favorite websites is publicly available. If you’re still confused about How To Inspect Element On Mac please do let us know we will try to clear your confusion.