How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is a news-sharing platform where you can comment, post, and share your discussions. Deleting your history now is simple. You can simply clear the local history from the mobile app, Nuke Reddit Extension, and even from the browser. Open your Reddit application. Click on your profile icon at the top left. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down and click on Clear History.
What is Reddit and Clearing its History?
Reddit application is simply available on your android smartphone. And this browser comes with complete features like you can log in, submit, and comment.
While the browser also provides you the opportunity to easily access the famous Reddit site, the buildup of search history keeps your browser slow. Also, the buildup of search history holds your security, especially when you are using a shared device. To circumvent this, you need to remove your Reddit history.
Reddit is the 7th most popular site in the USA and the 18th worldwide. Essentially, it has a huge collection of forums where people can share news and content.
Reddit is a platform that lets you search, post, and comment to make a conversation or discussion. You may want to remove what you’ve posted or searched, and how you can get rid of them. likely, removing Reddit history is showing that you’re getting rid of all posts and comments not just from you, but also from others people. However, this also means you will remove all of the posts and comments you’ve written permanently, which you can then follow by the procedure that is listed.
So, removing Reddit’s search history is as simple as removing Amazon browsing history Takes just a few seconds.
How to Delete Reddit History?
How to Delete Reddit History? There are two ways, and one is the manual way and applying the history eraser application.
Deleting history using the manual way
- Open browser. On the window, you can see 3-4 parallel lines. Tap on the lines and a drop-down menu will be shown.
- Scroll down to the ‘settings’ icon and click on it. A list menu will be shown.
- Scroll the listed choices up to the ‘Privacy’ icon. Once more, tap on it. A menu will be shown.
- Scroll the list and click on the ‘security’. A menu will be shown.
- Scroll and Click on ‘history’. A list of sites will be listed. You can select to delete individual sites or you can remove all the sites. To remove all the sites, Click on ‘delete all’ and click ‘OK’. This way you have deleted your Reddit history.
Delete History Using the Eraser Application
This is the quickest way to delete your search history. You just need to download the eraser application. Once you are through with your browsing, you just need to provide commands to the application and it will delete all your history.
How to Delete Reddit History in the iPhone app
How to Delete Reddit History in Reddit iPhone App? Follow these instructions.
- First, Open the “Reddit app”.
- Click on your “Profile Icon” at the top left.
- Click on the “Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Start Scrolling down and Select “Clear Local History.”
- “Click Clear Local History” at the bottom of the screen.
How to delete your Reddit history through the “My Profile” page
- Login to your “Account” click on your “Username” in the top-right corner, and then click on “My Profile.”
- Here you will come to the “Overview” section of your profile, where each post and comment you’ve made is shown. And Find the post or comment you want to delete and tap the ellipsis icon (“…”) below it, and then choose “Delete.”
- A confirmation will pop up that deleting a post can’t be undone. Click “Delete Post” to confirm your choice.
- As well, repeat this process comment or post you want to delete.
How to delete your entire Reddit history at once using an extension
- Open Google Chrome on your Mac or PC and head to this page, you can install the Nuke Reddit History extension.
- Click “Add to Chrome” in the top-right of the screen.
- You can also get this extension in the Chrome Web Store.
- After the extension is downloaded, click on the newly-added orange icon in your Chrome toolbar and choose “Overwrite & Delete All My Comments,” and/or “Delete All My Posts.”
Here are two options:
- If you hold multiple Reddit accounts, the extension will accordingly take effect on whichever account is logged in your Google Chrome.
- You won’t have any option to confirm your alternate, so be sure before tapping an option. And make sure you are the only log in to the account, where you want to delete or remove the history.
Also Read About: CLIP TRAY | HOW TO ACCESS CLIP TRAY IN DIFFERENT DEVICES
Why do you want to delete your history?
Occasionally, you may feel upset for posting a post or comment you make. When this happens, you want to delete your account so, that your username will never be shown anymore — but your posts are still available. To really delete or remove your Reddit history, you’ll need to remove the posts and comments also.
Summary: How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is an application where you share your discussions and knowledge through comments and posts. But deleting a Reddit history is not even difficult. Normally, understand if you are using a Reddit account from a browser or application, then there must be deleting options from these sources as well. You use your profile to clear the local history, Nuke Reddit Extension to delete the history at once and the third option is using the browser. It is an easier way to delete your history and open the Reddit application. Click on your profile icon at the top-left. Choose Settings, at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down tap, Clear local history.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Here are some frequent questions about “How to Delete Reddit History?”.
How can I permanently delete my Reddit history?
To delete your Reddit history, you first go to the “Overview” section of your profile and remove posts one by one. Another way is, to delete your Reddit history at once by downloading the “Nuke Reddit History” extension for Google Chrome, and using this extension to delete your history, even your posts, and comments quickly.
How do I delete my Reddit history?
Open the Reddit application on your smartphone. Click your profile icon at the top-left of the screen. Click Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down tap, Clear local history. You saw this as simple as you were reading.
How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is an application where you can share your discussions, comments, and posts. But deleting a Reddit history is not even hard. Normally, understand if you are using a Reddit application from a browser or app, then there must be deleting option from these sources as well. You use your profile to clear the local history, Nuke Reddit Extension to delete the history at once and the third option is using your browser. Even, though it is simple to delete your history, open the Reddit application. Tap on your profile icon at the top-left. Choose Settings, at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down tap, Clear local history.