How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is a news-sharing platform where you can comment, post, and share your discussions. Clearing the Reddit local history from the mobile app is easy with Nuke Reddit Extension and the browser. Open your Reddit application. Click on your profile icon at the top left. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down and click on Clear History.
What is Reddit and Clearing its History?
Reddit application is simply available on your android smartphone. And this browser comes with exclusive features like you can log in, submit, and commenting.
While the browser allows you to access the famous Reddit site easily, the buildup of search history keeps your browser slow. Also, the buildup of search history holds your security, especially when using a shared device. To circumvent this, you need to remove your Reddit history.
Reddit is the 7th most popular site in the USA and the 18th worldwide. It has a huge collection of forums to share news and content.
Reddit is a platform that lets you search, post, and comment to make a conversation or discussion. You may want to remove what you’ve posted or searched and how you can eliminate them. Likely, removing Reddit history shows that you’re getting rid of all posts and comments, not just from you but also from others. However, this also means you will remove all the posts and comments you’ve written permanently, and you can then follow the procedure listed.
So, removing Reddit’s search history is as simple as removing Amazon’s browsing history. It Takes just a few seconds.
How to Delete Reddit History?
There are two ways, and one is the manual way and applying the history eraser application.
Deleting history using the manual way
- Open browser. On the window, you can see 3-4 parallel lines. Tap on the lines, and You’ll see a drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the ‘settings’ icon and click on it. You will see a list menu.
- Scroll the listed choices up to the ‘Privacy’ icon. Once more, tap on it. You will see a menu.
- Scroll the list and click on ‘security.’ You’ll see a menu.
- Scroll and Click on ‘history.’ A list of sites will be listed. You can select to delete individual sites, or you can remove all the sites. To remove all the sites, Click on ‘delete all’ and click ‘OK.’ This way, you’ve deleted your Reddit history.
Delete History Using the Eraser Application
The Eraser application is the quickest way to delete your search history. You just need to download the eraser application. Once you are through your browsing, you just need to provide commands to the application, which will delete all your history.
How to Delete Reddit History in the iPhone app
How to Delete Reddit History in Reddit iPhone App? Follow these instructions.
- First, Open the “Reddit app.”
- Click on your “Profile Icon” at the top left.
- Click on “Settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Start Scrolling down and Select “Clear Local History.”
- “Click Clear Local History” at the bottom of the screen.
How to delete your Reddit history through the “My Profile” page
- Login to your “Account,” click on your “Username” in the top-right corner, and then click on “My Profile.”
- Here you will come to the “Overview” section of your profile, where each post and comment you’ve made is shown. And Find the post or comment you want to delete and tap the ellipsis icon (“…”) below it, and then choose “Delete.”
- A confirmation will pop up that deleting a post can’t be undone. Click “Delete Post” to confirm your choice.
- As well, repeat this process with comments or posts you want to delete
How to delete your entire Reddit history at once using an extension
- Open Google Chrome on your Mac or PC and head to this page. You can install the Nuke Reddit History extension.
- Click “Add to Chrome” in the top-right of the screen.
- You can also get this extension in the Chrome Web Store.
- After downloading the extension, click on the newly-added orange icon in your Chrome toolbar and choose “Overwrite & Delete All My Comments” or “Delete All My Posts.”
Here are two options:
- The extension will affect whichever account is logged into your Google Chrome if you hold multiple Reddit accounts.
- You won’t have any option to confirm your alternate, so be sure before tapping an option. And make sure you are the only log in to the account where you want to delete or remove the history.
Also Read About: How To Access Clip Tray In Different Devices
Why do you want to delete your history?
Occasionally, you may feel upset about posting a post or comment you make. When this happens, you want to delete your account so that You will never see your username anymore — but your posts are still available. You’ll also need to remove the posts and comments to delete or remove your Reddit history.
How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is an application where you share your discussions and knowledge through comments and posts. But deleting a Reddit history is easy. Normally, if you are using a Reddit account from a browser or application, there must be deleting options from these sources. You use your profile to clear the local history, Nuke Reddit Extension to delete the history at once, and the third option is to use the browser. It is easier to delete your history and open the Reddit application. Click on your profile icon at the top-left. Choose Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down, tap, and Clear local history.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some frequent questions about “How to Delete Reddit History?”.
How can I permanently delete my Reddit history?
To delete your Reddit history, you first go to your profile’s “Overview” section and remove posts one by one. Another way is to delete your Reddit history at once by downloading the “Nuke Reddit History” extension for Google Chrome and using this extension to delete your history, even your posts and comments, quickly.
How do I delete my Reddit history?
Open the Reddit application on your smartphone. Click your profile icon at the top-left of the screen. Click Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down, tap, and Clear local history. You saw this as simple as you were reading.
How to delete Reddit history? Reddit is an application where you can share your discussions, comments, and posts. But deleting a Reddit history is easy. Normally, if you are using a Reddit application from a browser or app, there must be a deleting option from these sources. You use your profile to clear the local history, Nuke Reddit Extension to delete the history at once, and the third option is to use your browser. Even though it is simple to delete your history, open the Reddit application. Tap on your profile icon at the top-left. Choose Settings at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down, tap, and Clear local history.