Running a poll on Facebook is really helpful for you and your friends in making decisions. Different opinions help us to decisions easily.
How to create a poll on Facebook
You can create a Facebook poll with your Facebook story maker. And ask what you want from your friends. You can ask questions, customize the answers, and then unleash the people to vote for their favorite option, but only in a Facebook Story.
You can create a Facebook poll with the Facebook app on Android or IOS.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click on a Facebook story.
- Swipe across at the bottom and find the poll button, which looks like a column bar graph.
- “Ask a question…” with Yes / No answers.
- Once you are happy! Click Done
If you don’t want any background wallpaper on your poll so, you’ll get a colorful background, like the above.
Once your poll is live, You can results and answers. you’ll see your friends interact with it, with instant results available to everyone who votes.
Also Read about:
- Text Mail Subscriber? Is it a Scam? How to Identify? 2021
- OOTD Meaning | What Does OOTD Mean? | OOTD Definition
How to create a Poll on Group
If you are looking for Group Poll on Facebook, Yes this is also possible on Facebook. You can create Group Poll on your desktop and also from a Facebook app on Android or IOS.v
- Open Facebook and go to your Groups.
- Then select a group, select creating a post.
- When you click on the text box to get started, you should see a section that says “Add to your post”. Click on the 3-dot icon next to it.
- Select Poll.
- Write your questions.
- Then make a final decision before posting: Allow anyone to add options or Allow people to choose multiple options.
Your poll will live and people who interact with your poll can share their opinions.