Store Data on Cloud rather then Local storage.
What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is online storage. You must have the internet to use it (Upload, Modify, and Share). Online Storage helps you to access data from anywhere anytime on every device.
These are the most Popular Platforms where you can use cloud storage features to store data online. This list includes commercial(paid) as well as open-source (free) software.
Google Drive is one of the best and famous free cloud storage platforms on the internet. This service provides you to store files, photos, and more across all user’s PCs and mobile devices. Only 15 GB free plan.
- You can build Docs, Sheets, Slides files.
- You can create forms that you to run a survey.
- You can use this platform on macOS.
- Integrates with thousands of external apps like a mind map, Gantt chart, diagram tools, etc.
Dropbox is a file hosting service that provides you personal cloud, cloud storage, and client software. It is designed to collaborate on your projects whether you are working alone or in a team.
- Your file size must 50 GB or smaller.
- Service is available on Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems.
IDrive provides services for backup of our data. Available on Windows, macOS, and Android.
- File Size up to 5 GB free.
- Users organize and monitor their data from website interface.
- Users also download and upload file up to 2 GB.
- Support macOS, Android, Windows
Amazon Drive or Amazon Cloud Drive is a Cloud Platform from Amazon. This service is one of the best secure cloud storage service. It is the best free cloud storage on the internet.
- It helps you to organize files and edit your photos online.
- Amazon service automatically backs up your phots an videos.
Box is a cloud file organizer and sharing service. Available on Windows, macOS, and Android.
- You can easily search file by using Window explorer and Mac Finder.
- Edit your file like a local file and save it on cloud box.
- Enable admin to add external users to collaborate content and control the version.
iCloud is a cloud storage managed by Apple Inc.
Using this service we can store files on cloud and iCloud automatically sync to your device. Available on macOS and Windows PCs.
- 5GB Free iCloud Storage.
- File size uploading limit 15GB.
Yandex Disk is an online storage service. Using Disk service you can upload and share data with others. Available on macOS, Windows. It is available in two plans Annual and Monthly subscription.
- Allows uploading a maximum of 50 GB file size.
- Provides free access to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Offer you to download files from public pages without any hassle.
MediaFire is a file hosting service. Using this service you can manage, share, and sync easily. MediaFire can be used for iPhone, Windows, OSX, Web, and Android. It provides an easy-to-use solution for managing digital stuff online.
- The file uploading limit is 20 GB
- Lets you paste a link in any files and MediaFire will upload it to your account
- Allows you to specify access control.
Koofr is a cloud storage solution that connects Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive, OneDrive accounts. Koofr is available on Windows, macOS, Android, and Linux.
- Auto Backup from phones.
- Syn data with computers.
- No file type and size limits, upload anything you want.
MiMedia is a cloud-based backup service that allows you to manage your digital life. It helps you to curate your personalized collection.
- It allows you to access and organize music, photos, and documents on all devices.
- Download a desktop app to your PC or Mac and put any content in the cloud.
- Import from Dropbox, Google, Flickr, and Facebook.