If you’ve someone’s phone number, you may be able to find it on Facebook as long as the phone number is associated with an account. Facebook has recently become a leading social media platform with over 2.93 billion users. The app’s primary purpose is to bring people closer, which is exactly what it does by allowing you to Facebook Phone Number Search.
Suppose you want to find your friends on Facebook, and you don’t know exactly their username, and Facebook has over 2.93 billion users. But don’t worry, You can easily find them by syncing the phone contact book with Facebook. Here you can find a complete guide on how to find someone on Facebook by Facebook Phone Number Search
How to Find Someone on Facebook by Facebook Phone Number Search on Android
Searching for a phone number on Facebook is very easy to find someone on Facebook. To find on Facebook using Android OS, Just follow our steps.
- The first step is to log in to your account using your Android phone or tablet.
- Click on the search icon. As a result, you’ll get all the searches you’ve done recently.
- Now it’s time to find your friend by using his phone number. Switch your keyboard to a non-alphabetic keyboard. And just enter your Friend’s phone number in the search bar. Note that you’ve to enter the 10-digit phone number, including the area code. You can enter the phone number in the format of either “(111)111-1111” or “1111111111,” which makes no difference.
- Finally, according to your query, you’ll get all the results if the server completes its search over the 2.93 billion users.
How to Find Someone on Facebook by Facebook Phone Number Search on iPhone
If you’re an iPhone or IOS Tablet user, you can easily find Facebook friends by phone. The steps of searching Facebook by phone number are almost the same as the Android OS, so follow the guide here.
- Open your Facebook app on your phone or tablet.
- Next, click on the search icon on your app. As a result, you’ll get all the searches you’ve done recently.
- Now, enter the phone number to search for your friend. Switch your keyboard to a non-alphabetic keyboard. And just enter your Friend’s phone number in the search bar. Note that you’ve to enter the 10-digit phone number, including the area code. You can enter the phone number in the format of either “(111)111-1111” or “1111111111,” which makes no difference.
- Just wait and let the server execute your query over the 2.93 billion users.
Also, read about: How to lock Facebook Profile
How to Find Someone on Facebook by syncing your phone contacts
- Open the Facebook app and login into your account.
- Over the right-up corner, you can see three-line. Just click on it.
- After going to the Main Page, you can see Find Friend. Just click on it.
- At the bottom of the Page, you can see the option ‘‘Your Friends Are Waiting.’’ Just turn it on.
- After that, refresh the page and find profiles of saved phone numbers. To add them, just tap Add friend button.
The profile you are looking for may not appear in the list if the user has opted for the Private Facebook Profile feature. There is also a possibility that they may not link the number with their account. Facebook also allows users to opt out of the “Find Friends” feature for those who don’t want to be discovered by their phone number. If the person you search for has opted out, you can find the person in the Find Friends list.
Alternative Ways of Facebook Phone Number Search to Find Someone on Facebook
How to find someone on Facebook by email address
If you don’t have a clear or proper phone number idea, don’t worry. You can also find your friend by email address. To find your friend by using email, just follow the steps.
- Open the Facebook app on your device or web.facebook.com on your browser.
- If you’re using the browser version, just click on the search bar and write your friend’s email address. Finally, tap on the enter button. If you’re using a mobile device, just click on the magnifying glass icon and write the email address. Finally, just tap on the enter button.
- As a result, you will get a list of all search results related to your research, including pages, places, and groups. Choose the “People” tab to filter out everything except user profiles.
- If you got a matching result, just click on the username or profile picture to go to the main profile and tap on the ‘’Add friend” button if you are sure this is the right person.
- If you don’t see this button, they might not allow other people to send them friend requests without a mutual friend connection. In this case, you can send an individual message asking them to send you a friend request first.
Ask for their Facebook Account
If your friend’s phone number is available, you can also message to get his Facebook account, rather than finding your friend in the 2.93 billion people on Facebook.
Can we search Facebook by email?
Facebook uses several elements to recognize its over 2.93 billion users on the servers, including phone numbers, usernames, and email addresses. Therefore, you can use the Facebook email lookup option to find your friends.
These are a few elements that are used to find friends on Facebook. Facebook Phone Number Search is a straightforward way to find your friend, just put your friend number into the search and get the research from the server.
Finding someone on Facebook by using a number is super easy for you. Just follow the instruction. You can run any Facebook search by phone number unless the users you are searching for have no private information permission access.